- Aldo Antonelli (University of California, Davis) - Interrogative Inquiry as Defeasible Reasoning
- Jean Paul Van Bendegem (Vrije Universiteit Brussels) - What does mathematical practice tell us about questions and inquiry?
- Kevin Kelly (Carnegie Mellon University) - From Questions to Simplicity and Empirical Belief Revision
- Erik Olsson (University of Lund) - What is the optimal size of a deliberating jury
- Gabriel Sandu (University of Helsinki) - Truth and Probability in IF logic (cancelled)
- Andrzej Wiśniewski (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań) - Permittance, Inconsistencies, and Question Raising